- Visit or call your local our site store to confirm availability
- Item must be purchased in store
Poinsettias are traditional Christmas flowering plants that will last throughout the Christmas season. They have long-lasting flowers and Poinsettia bracts remain showy for several months. To ensure growth beyond the Christmas season, cut back the plant in February or early March. Cutting back the plant will cause the buds to grow and develop. Fertilize every two weeks and water only when dry for maximum growth.
- Popular florist-grade holiday decoration
- Available in assorted colors
- Comes in an upscale decorative container
- Color selection varies by store, see store for details
- Want to know more about Poinsettias?